After a long gestation ProTop 3.3s has arrived!
Highlights include (but are by no means limited to):
- Tips and Tricks on the splash screen
- A startup warning if you do not have -tablerangesize and -indexrangesize set adequately
- A new screen to show the *rangesize calculations (press "1")
- Alternate Buffer Pool indicator columns on table and index activity
- A new "2" data collector to show buffer statistics (some of which are only available in OE 11.7+)
- New "user experience" metrics - this metric reads a fixed number of records and times it
- Modified the startup handling of .pf files to increase flexibility
- Modified UIO to show the current number of locks held per session rather than lock requests/sec (11.7+)
- Generally took advantage of OE 11.7 improvements where available
- Added the option to toggle the client statement cache on/off for a session when selecting a session via # or P
- Added an experimental "task scheduler"
... and lots of other stuff!