ProTop Version 3.141 Crashs but F3 makes it work

• When Starting protop we get the following

ProTop Version 3.141 as of October 22, 2019 14:23                                      2020/03/12 12:10:58 lqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq Stack Trace qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqkx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    xx  qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk  xx  x--> checkDBX lib/getdba.p at line 712  (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/getdba.r)                                                                          x  xx  x    lib/ getdba.p at line 2609  (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/getdba.r)                                                                                                                                                                x  xx  x    lib/vstlib.p at line 648  (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/vstlib.r)                                                                                                                                                          x  xx  x    protop.p at line 1550  (/u1/pulse/protop/protop.r)

• administrators

Is there more to this message? I'm just seeing one line showing what looks like the "as of" date of the usual screen header.

• I'm seeing this thread late, but in case you haven't seen it yet, it looks like the carriage returns were stripped from the original post. You can see the rest if you scroll to the right. This is the relevant bit.

--> checkDBX lib/getdba.p at line 712  (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/getdba.r) 
                lib/ getdba.p at line 2609 (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/getdba.r) 
                lib/vstlib.p  at line 648  (/u1/pulse/protop/lib/vstlib.r) 
                protop.p      at line 1550 (/u1/pulse/protop/protop.r)     

• administrators

Thanks for that! (I had not noticed the scrollbar.)

F3 seems like an odd key to be having any sort of impact at that point. I wonder if the "anykey" key also works 😉

Looks like your connection to ProTop Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.